Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Design Wall Monday (on a Tuesday!) 3.28.2023

I was debating on my next project and decided on a QOV panel quilt. I've had the fabrics pulled for some time.

My pattern of choice is the Quilting Assistant's Mock Trip Around the World. I assigned the smallest square at 3 inches finished (so cut at 3.5 inches). This makes a block that is 9 inches finished (or 9.5 inches unfinished). A 6 x 8 set yields a quilt that is approximately 54 x 72. I'll add a few borders to bring it up closer to 60 x 80. I made all the parts for the blocks.

Here are the blocks waiting to go onto the design wall.

I could hardly wait to place the blocks on the wall!

pattern: Quilting Assistant Mock Trip Around the World

Now to figure out the coping border on the eagle panel and sew it together!

Sharing with Judy at Design Wall Monday.