Saturday, March 4, 2023

SoScrappy Saturday 3.4.2023

Today is the first Saturday of March of the color green! One of my favorites! I have a tub full of bright greens that I will try to sew into crumb blocks this month. Fingers crossed, God Willing, the creek don't rise and the power stays on here at Bell Creek Quilts! LOL

Winter Storm Quest knocked out our power for 17 hours after gifting us with 10 inches of spring snow!


Earlier in the week, I did sew a little bit of green. 


pattern: 4.5 inch novelty, 2.4 x 4.5 inch strips and 2.5 x 8.5 inch strips

Sharing with SoScrappy Saturday

 

2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Winter just does not want to quit around here either! Love your green Star Wars blocks with the light sabers!

Judy S. said...

Even we had a tiny bit of snow yesterday morning, but today the high temp was 45 and it seems like spring is in the air. I sure hope so. What are you making with those Star Wars blocks?