Wednesday, September 6, 2023

WIP Wednesday 9.6.2023

Yesterday, a small group of MelonHeads (as my husband calls us!) went to the Creative Passions Quilt Retreat Craft Day. Here is the front of the Retreat Center...totally taken from their website!




The tables were set up in the middle of the hallway with bedrooms on one side and bathrooms and a mini kitchen area on the other. It used to be a hotel that was renovated.


I worked on another set of 4 Patch Posey blocks. I think I may need to make more blocks to get the quilt to throw size. I thought on point would make it bigger faster but I don't think that will work. :(


pattern: HD Design's 4 Patch Posey

We also went to the Creative Passions Quilt Shop. It is a very cute shop with a ton of Villa Rosa Design postcards. A few patterns followed me home. The jelly roll was a door prize for our Craft Day! There were only 5 of us plus the 2 that organized the day, so everyone took home a door prize!!



4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That looks like a great place for a retreat! Do you think you'll go back for a multiple day stay? Congratulations on the door prize wins, too!

Jenny said...

Sounds like all the Melonheads had a great day out.

Delighted Hands said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! It looks wonderful!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Sounds like a great time!!!
And is there a reason he calls you Melonheads??? Curious minds.....