Saturday, September 16, 2023

 ...and that's a wrap! The end of AQS QuiltWeek 2023 Grand Rapids!

From our set up...

to the tear down...This is my friend, Rhesa who volunteers the whole show with me! Thank You to Rhesa!

I'm spending the night here in Grand Rapids Michigan before I head home to Bell Creek Quilts. Good thing as I misjudged the spacing on the stage and fell off backwards! It was quite a tumble. I have a few bumps and bruises but fortunately I landed on a wooden box and not the concrete floor....that would have been sooo much worse.  :)

Hopefully I won't be too sore to sew and go to my other medical appointments. Fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Oh no! Taking a tumble is never good: I’m glad you didn’t break any bones.

Judy S. said...

So sorry to learn of your fall! Sure hope you are feeling some better today. It looks like a very nice show though.

Delighted Hands said...

Oh, boy!!! I hope you can be kind to yourself this week! The fall was a good one!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Your booth looked great - why did it have to attack you??
Hope you are feeling better !!