Friday, September 22, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 9.22.2023

This week I finished my two '4 Patch Posey' quilts.

First up is the red, pink and white flower print.


pattern: 4 Patch Posey by H.D.Designs
panto: trailing vine

The second one is the Orange Vine fabric. This one I decided to set on point and then made 9 patches to be an outer type border instead of making more posey blocks. I actually kinda like the low volume of this one.



pattern: 4 Patch Posey by H.D.Designs
panto: plummage

Sharing today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday and


5 comments:

Claire said...

The low volume does work well in that quilt. I have done a stack-and-whack fan, but not yet tried the four patch posies. I do love the variety that is possible with that method.

Delighted Hands said...

Great finishes!!! I do like the low-key look of the flowers in orange. Perfect for this month!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Both beautiful finishes! The orange one makes me think of orange creamsicles. It's yummy! 😘

Judy S. said...

I always look forward to seeing your beautiful finishes!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohhh Both are super cool!! that orange looks like a creamsicle!!