Monday, September 18, 2023

Design Wall Monday 9.18.2023

After almost a week away from the sewing room, it was waiting for me exactly as I left it. The blocks from the latest project were ready to be sew into rows.

Soon, the rows were completed.

Now it was time to sew the rows together. I did a few sections at a time.

Next the center portion was all together. Here it measures approximately 52 x 70 inches.


pattern: 4 Patch Posey by H.D.Designs with 9 patch outer border.

Now to think about borders...


4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's so pretty, Pat! I love the peachy-orange color with the background fabric you used. Those 4 patch posy blocks are fun to look at!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Very pretty!
and yay for the room being exactly as you left it - no gremlins!!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Pretty quilt! I like the blocks on-point.

Delighted Hands said...

it takes a good bit of concentration to stitch the blocks on point--nice work!