Wednesday, September 13, 2023

WIP Wednesday 9.13.2023

 Well, I'm off on a 'sorta' quilting adventure! My SUV was loaded down or rather, up!

I set up the QOV booth yesterday. I'm at the AQS QuiltWeek Grand Rapids volunteering to help with the Quilt of Valor booth. You might recognize one or two or three of the quilts that are hanging! I left a spot open for the quilt that my partner was bringing to hang in the show. Just to the right of Lisa Sutherland's Freedom Bars and Stars is my 'clothesline'. Once a Signature Square has been signed, we hang it on the line to dry just a tad. Hopefully the black ink won't transfer to other squares. Today we had about 140 squares signed. That's almost 4 quilts and today was the first day!







1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Great booth!!! I visited the QOV booth when at the JAX quilt show!