I have lots of RSC2026 4 patches and rails to set into quilt tops. So, I pulled out my blue/gray 4 patches and paired the bicycle print with the 4 patches. I did need to make a few more patches so that I could get to a 8 x 10 set, the quilt will be approximately 48 x 60 (depending on my 1/4 inch sewing and then quilting).
*I cut my blue and gray strips at 3.5 inches, sewed along the long
edge then subcut into 3.5 inch units, 4 patch is 6.5 inches unfinished
* novelty cut at 6.5 inches
Sharing today with Judy at Design Wall Monday.


3 comments:
You found the perfect blocks to go with the bicycle print, Pat! That shade of blue in the 4 patches is really pretty!
Just too cute! I really need to have a cutting day and match up some 4-patches and novelty prints like this--you are a good inspiration!
Excellent choice to go with the bicycle print.
Post a Comment