Friday, August 28, 2026

Finish or NOT Friday 8.28.2026

I had a very productive week with the long arm!

First, I finished the Disappearing 9 Patch Quilt of Valor. This was the August challenge quilt for my FB QOV Working Stars group.


pattern: Disappearing 9 Patch using 5 inch cut charms
panto: serpentine

My next finish is a UFO. The main print is a Noah's Ark print that I paired with various animal prints. I really didn't follow a pattern but the animal prints are cut at 6.5 inches square and the brown/tan frames are cut at 1.5 inches.


pattern: see above
panto: serpentine

My last finish is a quick one. I purchased the panel for $1.00 donation at the AQS Grand Rapids Quilt Show Quilt of Valor booth Fabric Relocation Station. Whew! Try to say that three times fast...


pattern: none...it's a panel!
panto: serpentine



5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You were busy this week, Pat! The D9P QOV is a beauty. It's amazing to see the different layouts you can get with those blocks!

Cherie Moore said...

You layout for your D9P is my favorite one I’ve seen. What a beautiful QOV quilt. Busy finishing week for you.

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

I'm sure it feels wonderful to have all those finished. Great job!

Delighted Hands said...

The DNP is incredible--great finish! The little panel is too sweet!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

Love how the undulating quilting gives a sense of breeze in the Teddy Bear on a Swing Panel.