Saturday, November 29, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to Town

I was fixin' to make this Santa Wall Hanging when the Land O'Lakes Quilt Guild held their December 2006 Challenge. (I was a member when we lived in the Metroplex.) Life happened and we moved, so this project was put into a moving box then the bottom of the fabric cupboard with the other Christmas stash. I decided this fall that this would be the time that I make this quilt and pulled the fabrics from the cupboard! I almost didn't make it as I thought the letters would be too time consuming but DS persuaded me to make it.

I'M GLAD HE DID!

I followed Tonya's Free Pieced Letter Instructions found at Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville. I quilted it with one of my favorites, Popcorn from Willow Leaf Studio.

I'd better be good cuz, "Santa Claus is coming to Town"!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Yeah, I think you're good--good at making smiles with your sewing! Santa should be pleased!

Chris Daly said...

Great job Pat. Your letters turned out beautifully!