Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Mail Call 9.15.2020

 A few days ago, like maybe last Friday a package arrived for me. It was my winnings from the QOV Working Stars FB page and all I had to do was post 'what' I was doing for Labor Day weekend. Names were drawn randomly and I was one of three lucky winners! 


Here is my post I what I was doing Labor Day weekend...a lot of watching stronger peeps! LOL


Thanks to Carol, the admin of the group, Andria, who randomly selected the winners and Lisa Sutherland who has donated kits from her store that she closed that didn't sell. Lisa's Quilt Jubilee storefront. Lisa has a page of free patterns that are great for QOV's, take a look! If you want a free pattern, save it now as she is going to be taking the patterns off her storefront and publishing a book! I know that there are a few that are on my wish list to make! It cost me $2.00 to join the QOV Working Stars FB group for the year and what! a great return on investment!

No comments: