Wednesday, September 8, 2021

WIP Wednesday 9.8.2021

 L👀K!

I'm quilting! Only thing, the back sensor is not making a good stitch when going backwards. The last time this happen, a complete cleaning of the o-ring solved the issue. Well, DH and I did that and yet, the stitch is still not right. It seems like there just isn't a good connection of the sensor. Maybe DH and I will try to adjust the contact later... In any event, I kept on sewing and this week...a TRUE finish...if the binding angels are smiling down on me! 


pattern. credit: Debby Brown's August Color Block Back to the Garden
panto credit: square spiral

Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers

2 comments:

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Interesting photo--your LA is in a huge room! Very pretty quilt being quilted. I hope you get the stitch back in line.

Susan said...

May the quilt gods smile favorably upon you!