Monday, September 13, 2021

Design Wall Monday 9.13.2021

L👀K!

Who's back on the design wall? Pink Pavers!

I decided to add another row so it's 60 x 72 before quilting.


For some reason I thought I needed 9 more blocks for a row and had those made in a jiffy! But as I was pinning it...I was three blocks short of a full strip. Oh well, back to the creating blocks!


I made the pink centers and it was so nice to just pull from my pre-cut 2.5 inch bin! Then I remembered I had leftover centers from the original making of this quilt...

oh geez, the mind is starting to drift...  

Wouldn't you know, I didn't get a picture of the completed flimsy. Drifting, again....

pattern inspiration: Mary's Forest Bricks

4 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

What a great controlled scrappy quilt! So many things to use those cute little 2.5" squares for isn't there. Happy sewing!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's so pretty! I really love the blue background - it's perfect with the pink centers.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh that is cute!

Judy Hansen said...

Hi Pat,
60 by 72 is a good size for a quilt, I think. I also like the blue you chose to go with that pink. Very pretty.Another finish, Yeah!! Thanks for linking up with the Design Wall Mondays linky party. Hugs, Judy