Monday, September 6, 2021

Design Wall Monday 9.6.2021

Happy Labor Day and a grateful THANK YOU for all who work and continue to work through this pandemic season!


I pulled out the sailboats that I brought at part 1 of the guild garage sale. Upon further inspection, I realized that 5 are more girlish in fabrics and 4 are more boyish fabrics. Looks like I'll be making a few more sailboats...LOL... The baggie did contain the directions and a few more of the blues. I also noticed one of the sailboats was hand stitched! WOWZA! 


Linking up with Judy at Design Wall Monday

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Aren't those cute?! That was a fun find at the sale! Nice that they came with directions, too.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh those sailboats are so cute!!!

AnnieO said...

Very cute blocks. Hand piecing is beyond my available time for quiltmaking!

Bonnie said...

I'm sure you'll be up to making some more sail boats. Let's fill your sails with wind to help you sew, sew, sew!