Sunday, September 5, 2021

Oh Scrap! 9.5.2021

My three bins of fabric cast offs were starting to overflow and my 2.5 inch ender/leader projects has been a non-happening for quite awhile now. 

So Friday, yesterday and today I started cutting the cast offs into 2.5 inch squares. I went to the dollar store to buy some organizers, like Cynthia in this post. 

I going to try and keep the squares in their color families...emphasis on TRY! 

I think this organization will help with Debby Brown's Color Block Quilt Along I participate in.


Linking up with Cynthia at Oh Scrap!

2 comments:

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I love having my squares organized by color. Thanks for linking up with oh Scrap!

Bonnie said...

It makes a lot of sense to cut the same color scraps at the same time. I think I'll try that now that I have many of my scraps separated by color. Don't hold your breath though!