Friday, November 12, 2021

Whoop! Whoop! 11.12.2021

Ta-Da! 

It's a finish worth whooping about!

Here is the back with the baby's initials. I was trying to offset it, but it started smack dab in the center! You know, if I wanted the initials to start at the center...it would be offset! 


Here are a few of my favorite blocks.




pattern credit: *slanty novelties: I used a 6.5 inch (unfinished) novelty and sewed 
                         oversize frames. I then turn the ruler left and some right and squared 
                         to 9.5 inches unfinished
                       *pieced letters: free 2006 downland from Tonya Ricucci on
                         Bonnie Hunter Quiltville website - no longer available 

panto credit: serpenpentine

3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are the cutest blocks! What a fun idea for a baby quilt - it just makes you smile!

Rebecca Grace said...

Adorable baby quilt! I think the placement of the monogram initials on the backing look really good. And Serpentine was a terrific panto choice to add playful movement to the quilt.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Adorable!!! love all the varied fabrics in there!!