Saturday, April 30, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 4.30.2022

Today is the fifth Saturday of April of the color PINK!

Since I have sewn all my pink blocks for the month, I went rogue. I pulled all the red from long forgotten projects that had been squirreled away and made....wait for it....crumb blocks. LOL!

I also had a bobbin full of cranberry thread I wanted to use up. So, after pulling reds from the stash and a bobbin full of cranberry thread, I ended up with 29 crumb blocks. Off to Baby to make one more for an even 30! My OCD strikes again...


 Here are the reds that were leftovers. Slowly but surely, I am working my way through the stash. I'm going to move a few of the scraps to the multi-colored pile as I want to experiment with random colored crumb blocks soon-ish.

pattern inspiration: crumb blocks, public domain

Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday

5 comments:

Judy S. said...

Fun! Red is my favorite color! My stash of fabric is way smaller than my yarn stash....don't know if I'll ever reduce it even though I have been giving some away to a group that makes hats for charity. What was I thinking?

grammajudyb said...

Fun crumb blocks. I used to only make multi colored string blocks, now I make mostly same color blocks. Both are awesome as far as I am concerned.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Love your crumb blocks in any color, Pat! I always have scraps that don't clearly fit into any color pile - what to do with them? I'll look forward to seeing what you do!

maggie fellow said...

great blocks - I still have some red I didn't get done.

Susie H said...

What a crummy week you had! ha! Great job.