Friday, April 22, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday 4.22.2022

  HAPPY EARTH DAY!!


and I have a Finish! Shhh...it's my Half Square Triangle Guild Challenge! I'm finished well ahead of the June 2022 meeting deadline. I do have a few other deadlines also in the beginning of June 2022, so I thought I'd start working on those! 

What, you ask, are those?

In no particular order:

    *H2H Donation quilts...I did make a few flimsies as part of RSC2021that need
         quilting, binding and mailing.

    *I opened up the Hearts for Hope quilt I started to see if I would receive any
         blocks. So far, I have received 11 blocks form one other member. Looks like
          I'll be making more blocks in May 2022 then quilting and binding before the
          June 2022 meeting.

    *continue quilting the guild QOV's. I did ask for 20 bundles and I am working on
          them as I can.

    *continue my 'Art from Spare Parts' quilt making. I volunteered to do a trunk show
         later in the year but I have given away most of my crumb quilts so I am 
         remaking a few quilts plus a few new ideas.

Now onto the Finish!

                        various Pinterest pins
panto: serpentine
                *note to self: take a bigger 'bite' when sewing binding to back...


3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is such a great quilting design! I think it works on any quilt pattern. Beautiful finish, Pat!

grammajudyb said...

I really love your Happy Half Square Triangle quilt! I made drawings of all Alycia's blocks, but there they sit in the notebook with her name on them! heehee!

I could do those!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Super cool finish!
and a big list!!