Monday, April 25, 2022

Design Wall Monday 4.25.2022

I am getting back to my Shout Color Catcher quilts. These are quilts made with fabric that has been foundation pieced to a used Shout Color Catcher. I tend to use multi colored fabrics when piecing the foundations with a few 'calmer' fabrics mixed in.

This time I decided to do a variation on a traditional Chinese Coin quilt and piece in a few backing bits in the Chinese Coin columns. I found this quilt on Pinterest labeled as 'Simple Strip Block Quilt' as my inspiration along with my fabric pull.


 The 'coins' sewed up pretty fast but I'm a little worried...sometimes I think when I piece, it's more 'what NOT to do'...lol


pattern inspiration: Simple Strip Block Quilt

Linking up with Judy at Design Wall Monday

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Wow, Pat, you sure have been busy! Sorry I haven't posted for so long. Blogger changed the way it worked, and I wasn't getting your posts! As always, I love seeing your projects!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I like where this one is heading!!!!