Saturday, April 16, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 4.16.2022

Today is the third Saturday of April of the color PINK!

Time for my Crumble Jumble blocks.


 pattern credit: Crumble Jumble from Bonnie Hunter's String Frenzy book

Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday

Here's the picture of Angie DH took yesterday morning. DD is trying to teach her the command 'POSE'...millennials, go figure!


I had to break out my embroidery floss and perform a nose repair on the Sharkie toy.


Angie patiently waiting on the only warm spot on the floor.


Unfortunately, my repair job didn't hold up to Angie's chewing. I think I might just need to get her a new Sharkie before she leaves!



8 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Your crumb blocks are so pretty in pink. LOL on the command "POSE". It's a gorgeous picture, so the training is a success!

grammajudyb said...

Thanks for sharing pictures of Angie! Those chew toys take a beating, don’t they! Better Sharkie than your shoes!
I’m going to go look up BH’s String Frenzy! That is oneI don’t have! Love those blocks!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your crumb blocks are just great! I second what Judy said: better the sharkie toy than your shoes, lol! Looks like you're enjoying your house guests!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I may have to find my copy of String Frenzy. LOVE your Crumble Jumble blocks in PINK for the RSC!!

Jenny said...

Angie is posing beautifully, well done on learning that command. As for Sharkie, she is letting that toy know who is boss!

Deb A said...

Nice photo! Love the Crumble Jumble blocks. So fun.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Pose!!! I love it!!
The pink blocks are pretty!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

That Angie is a scene steeler. So are your pink blocks.