Wednesday, April 13, 2022

WIP Wednesday 4.13.2022

Thanks to Alycia and her Half Square Triangle project! Her collection of blocks were really instrumental to me in the making my blocks!

Ooops! This one needs to be ripped and fixed!


All better!


Here are my completed blocks. I've been working diligently as I am having company again. DD is dropping off Angelo -the dog- today and heading over to Grand Rapids for her wedding duties. That includes two -yes! two days and two nights!- without her MOM!! I don't think they have been separated overnight since DD rescued Angelo...


                        various Pinterest pins

Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers

5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are such great blocks - they're going to make a beautiful quilt! Are you still thinking of adding some red? Good luck with Angelo - I hope he's a good boy for you!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I like how those are turning out!!
Poor Angelo - he will need extra grandma spoiling ( got extra dog snacks??)

Bonnie said...

Oh it’s coming along so nicely.

Ruth L. said...

Always a joy to see a neutral quilt. I can't wait to see it all come together.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous!