Saturday, December 17, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 12.17.2022

Happy Wedding Day to our niece on DH's side of the family. It's going to be a snowy one on the western side of Michigan! We will definitely making memories this weekend!

Today is the third Saturday of December of the month of finishes. I did indeed finish off the two 'crumble jumble' blocks quilts...one just yesterday afternoon...in the nick of time!

'Crumble Jumble' #1...the onpoint setting as seen in Bonnie Hunter's String Frenzy book.


pattern found in Bonnie Hunter's String Frenzy Book-Crumble Jumble pattern.
panto: horizontal serpentine

'Crumble Jumble' #2...straight set.


pattern found in Bonnie Hunter's String Frenzy...crumble jumble block.
panto: vertical serpentine

Sharing with SoScrappy Saturday

3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Pat, what size do you make your Crumble Jumble blocks? (Asking for a friend...:) Both are beautiful finishes, but I really love the rainbow one!

LA Paylor said...

how pretty!!!

Helenchaffin said...

I've just learned a new block name! I can't ever get my blocks to work for me by color but your style is very pleasing to the eye, I luv it!