Saturday, December 24, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 12.24.2022

 Merry Christmas Eve to all who celebrate! I've had my 'tree' up in the sewing space since Thanksgiving and have start collecting the gifts as I wrapped.


Today is the fourth Saturday of December of the month of finishes. This is the day for my 'Missing U' quilt! I never did receive an email back from Cheryl Arkison that I could use her design in my trunk show so I donated this one at last month's guild meeting to the local Red Cross.



pattern: 'Missing U' by Cheryl Arkison in Sunday Morning Quilts book
panto: curly hearts

Sharing with SoScrappy Saturday

3 comments:

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Love that Missing U--great colors and lovely swirly quilting! Merry Christmas!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Fun quilted Christmas tree, Pat! Your Missing U quilt is beautiful, too, and will bring someone so much comfort. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

grammajudyb said...

Like your Christmas Tree quilt a lot! Fun photo! Merry Christmas to you ,