Friday, December 2, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday 12.2.2022

Yay!

I'll take that 'Finish' today! I was able to quilt and bind my RWB Crumb BQ1 quilt! The only sad thing is that I used all my red Permacore thread and that particular red isn't available any more! so sad...but I did buy a back up spool of Guterman at JoAnn's to use with my red bindings. Like DD's BF told me, 'You can't leave money on the table' and I needed to use my $10 coupon before it expired. I treated myself to a new seam ripper, too. 😍


 

pattern spark: crumb blocks...public domain
                        BQ1 from Maple Island Quilts

panto: serpentine


and





8 comments:

Judy in Michigan said...

What a clever pattern!! Leave it to you to make a cake out of crumbs!

Carol R. said...

I love BQ patterns... I think I have 5 or 6 of them but usually end up doing BQ2. Please tell me how you are doing such beautiful 'wave' quilting. I'm curious as I'd like to try it.

grammajudyb said...

I love the idea of using a BQ design with crumb blocks! Brilliant. I never would have thought of that!!! It's perfect in RWB!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That turned out beautifully, Pat! The quilting does add so much to the finished look. And I like that border fabric, too. Another great way to use crumb blocks!

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Love how you used the RWB crumbs for a fabulous quilt.

Sandy Panagos said...

Using crumb blocks in that pattern really changed it up. I like it!

Susan said...

I really like using those bits and pieces this way. That makes a stunning quilt.

SueR said...

What a great idea, to combine crumb blocks with a BQ pattern. I have a bunch of the BQ patterns, but that’s one thing that never occurred to me. Brilliant!