Wednesday, November 30, 2022

WIP Wednesday 11.30.2022

I've made more progress on my current RWB project.

The blocks are made and in a little bit different setting. Since I have directional fabric in my crumbs,  I needed to pay attention to block orientation!


I cut my remaining RWB fabric from the bolts into 2 yard segments and washed it yesterday...2 loads worth. I have more QOV signature quilts to make and want the fabric 'at the ready' for when the spirit moves me to work on them. LOL After washing, I was able to add borders to bring it to about 62 x 82 before quilting.


pattern spark:    crumb blocks...public domain
                            BQ1 from Maple Island Quilts

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What an amazing design!

Vicki in MN said...

That is a great creative way to use some crumb blocks!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Look at that! That's a really neat design, Pat. I think this one turned out beautifully!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is looking SO good!!!
and what??? are you out of RWB after washing?