Monday, November 7, 2022

Design Wall Monday 11.7.2022

Slowly, I am making more words. 

My daughter was wondering as to the 'why' of this current project as I am struggling with it. Most of my projects fall into the 'easy and sleezy' realm. The faster, the better the construction for me. My answer to DD was 'Some people use notes when they speak, I'm using this quilt as a visual aide'. 

It's turning out ok but in my mind's eye...IT.IS.SO.MUCH.BETTER!


 


pattern spark: Bonnie Hunter Food Chain Quilt
                        'ARTofSPAREPARTS' Best Day Ever Alphabet
                        'CRAZY' Toni Rucci free pieced letters
                        'APPLIQUE' letters found here
                        'FOUNDATUION' Dori Hawks letters here
                        'SLAB' pixelated letters as a guide
                        'CRUMB' free cut letters then fused and raggy edge applique




3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I think your Spare Parts quilt is turning out wonderfully, Pat! Putting together various sizes and lengths of sections like that can be really challenging - like my Full Stop quilt. Looks like you're on the right track, though!

Quilter Kathy said...

It's fabulous! I love it!

Judy S. said...

Great work! That looks like a really challenging pattern.