Wednesday, November 9, 2022

WIP Wednesday 11.9.2022

 I have a finish! Just in time for my trunk show last night.

Here it is before quilting.


Here it is after being quilted and bound. Thanks to DD who suggested a plain binding and NOT scrappy as to not take away from the 'words'.


One more, this time 'out in the wild'! A very rare sighting of one my quilts away from the sewing room...lol


pattern spark: Bonnie Hunter 'Food Chain Quilt'
                        'Art of Spare Parts' Best Day Ever Alphabet
                        'Crazy' Toni Rucci free pieced letters
                        'Applique' letters found here
                        'Foundation' Dori Hawks Alphabet
                        'SLAB' pixelated alpahbet
                        'CRUMB' free cut, fused and raggy edge appliqu

Donna was the happy winner of the '15 Minutes of Play' that Victoria Findlay Wolfe so graciously donated as a door prize for my trunk show. Thanks, V!

Sharing with Susan at MidWeek Makers

2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Spare Parts turned out wonderfully, Pat! Did you give your presentation? Hope it went well for you, and your quilty friends got lots of ideas. I show my Crumb Block quilts to local friends, and they're sort of shocked by them, lol! Very traditional quilters here, I guess.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Pat, what a wonderful quilt! Take care.