Friday, November 4, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday 11.4.2022

I added the outer border of my Crumby Triangle quilt and decided to use some of the strings that were foundation pieced using color catchers. This time, I spent the time to remove the foundations and oh my, it's so much more cuddly! I'm actually liking this one a lot now that it is quilted and bound. 😍


pattern spark: 60 degree triangle ruler
panto: serpentine

So, I had a squirrel visit in the sewing room. A bear paw block with bears raggy edge applique. Ok...it's an example for Tuesday's trunk show but has already been put to use in the family room.



panto: serpentine

I made some more progress on my words but it's a slow go, for me.


pattern spark: Bonnie Hunter's Food Chain quilt
                        'The Art of Spare Parts' Best Day Ever Alphabet pattern
                        'Crazy' Toni Rucci Free Piecing letters
                        'Applique' alphabet pattern

I have a few more letters to go in 'Foundation'.


                        'Foundation' letters here




3 comments:

Judy in Michigan said...

Lots of fun stuff from you. The bears are great and I really like the scrappy triangle quilt. Nothing from me to share but I sure enjoy your work.

Judy S. said...

Love those turkeys! You sure have some nice projects in the works. Some of them look really difficult!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your triangle quilt!!!! That border just pulls it all together!!!
and the Squirrel....well bear!!! LOVE it!!!