Friday, November 18, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday 11.18.2022


I'll take the 'NOT' in Finish or NOT Friday, please!

I did manage to finish piecing the Valentine placemats. I couldn't decide if I wanted the heart fabric on one side or both. So, I split the difference and did three of each! 


                            Scrappy Improv Hearts



I got the call that Baby was done at her 'Spa Treatment'. So down to the store I went and retrieved her. Once I get her back in her spot...there will be no reason NOT to sew! LOL except maybe that DH's family is celebrating Thanksgiving here so there will be a bit of cooking prep work...

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are so pretty! I love the border fabric, either way you use it! Those are going to be so appreciated.

quiltingbydawn said...

Pretty placemats for Valentine's Day!

Bonnie said...

You're ahead of the holiday! But a great idea. What's the plan for these placemats? Are you keeping them or giving them away? They are a great idea no matter what happens with them!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

LOOOOVE these!! and I like them both ways!!!
Happy stitching away!!!