Saturday, December 31, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 12.31.2022

Today is the last Saturday of December of finishes!

My finish was actually finished last week and gifted to my DS's GF's Mom. Follow that trail?! She graciously offered to stay with the dogs while DD and GF spent all of Christmas Day with us. Yes, from 11 am until 9 pm plus an hour drive each way! 

This was a pattern I chose for RSC2021 and was waiting for just the right occasion to be gifted!


pattern: pinwheels with 2.5 x 4.5 inch cut bricks
panto: serpentine

Here is the quilt I gifted for my family exchange. I seem to be giving the RWB quilts to my family! LOL One of my crumb quilts.


pattern sparks: Sawtooth stars with crumb centers and hst's in opposite corners
panto: serpentine

Sharing with SoScrappy Saturday



7 comments:

grammajudyb said...

Love your Rainbow of Pinwheels. A perfect quilt for gifting. And the RWB crumb stars are just gorgeous. Well done. Have a wonderful 2023!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Rainbow Pinwheels is beautiful, and DS's GF's mom was well deserving of that gift! Isn't it great to have a quilt waiting in the wings for the perfect recipient? Happy New Year, Pat!

Judy S. said...

Happy New Year, Pat! I love seeing your lovely quilts. You are an inspiration to me as I haven't done any quilting for quite a while, and have several waiting for the binding!

Cathy said...

What a sweet gesture for you to return her kind gesture with your lovely quilt! I bet she totally loved it! All the best to you in 2023!!

Deb A said...

Beautiful RSC Pinwheel quilt and those crumbs look spectacular in the RWB quilt.

Kathy S. said...

Beautiful finishes, Pat. I love those wavy lines in that panto. Happy new year!

Susie H said...

Two beautiful quilts. Great way to wrap-up 2022. Happy 2023!