Friday, November 17, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 11.17.2023

I finished piecing the Santa Kitty to a flimsy this week. I did add a polka dot border to make it a tad bigger

pattern: Villa Rosa Grand Prize

I decided to make a few more bibs for the MelonHeads. The end of the month meeting is the only time the bibs will be collected. I decided not at add batting, I just went for the fabric and terry cloth backing. Baby had a hard enough time sewing through the terry cloth. Mary said she will bring her snaps and snap all the bibs that are turned in at the meeting. Thanks Mary!

pattern: found at Robert Kaufman here.

Sharing with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday and

Sarah at Whoop! Whoop!

3 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Great top and nice to whip off so many bibs!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Cute top!!
And bibs... here I thought you were announcing a new grand dog haha!

Wisho said...

I appreciate the authenticity and sincerity in your writing.