Saturday, November 4, 2023

SoScrappy Saturday 11.4.2023

Today is the first Saturday of November of assembly! Time to get my collections of blocks together and sew. First up are a few of my Happy Blocks. I first saw this setting on Cynthia Brunz's blog Quilting is More Fun than Housework, here. This one turned out a little narrow and long, the next one will probably be one row less. If I remember! LOL


              Staggered setting by Cynthia Brunz, found here.

I still have a rather large pile of 4.5 inch novelty squares so I am planning on continuing making Happy Blocks for RSC2024. It feels good to settle on at least one block for RSC2024. :)

Sharing today with SoScrappy Saturday.



6 comments:

Jenny said...

That's an interesting setting for your Happy Blocks, havent come across that one before. They are such easy blocks to make, good idea to continue with them for RSC 2024. I've been making two sets this year, for a boy and a girl, still need to get them assembled.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's so fun in the layout you chose, Pat - your blocks are dancing! Love it!

Sara said...

I really love how you arranged the Happy Blocks, using the colors of the frames. Great idea!!!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

Love the half step arrangement of your blocks. It adds interest from the unexpected.

Judy S. said...

That's going to be a nice quilt when it's finished! You are definitely creative.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

I really like how you arranged these Happy Blocks. This is a gorgeous quilt.