Saturday, November 18, 2023

SoScrappy Saturday 11.18.2023

Today is the third Saturday of November of Assembly!

Time for my North Winds blocks...I had quite a few blocks to fill in the design. I needed at least 52 blocks in order to be eligible for the Challenge drawing. The idea is to make one block a week = 52 blocks. This meant I needed to add more blocks and the easiest way was to add a single row and make it in a straight set. 

This is sure A.LOT.OF.HST's!!!

I'm unsure if I want to add a white border. I tend to make my bindings a little larger and would definitely be hiding most of the hst's points...I suppose I have a full 3 weeks to make that decision. LOL

pattern: North Winds, Stash Buster Challenge Block 2023...9 inch finished

Sharing with SoScrappy Saturday.


8 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Northwinds is beautiful, Pat! That is a lot of HSTs, but hope you feel like they were worth it. Happy finishing!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on getting this gorgeous quilt top together, Pat!! Best of luck with the quilting.

Cathy said...

Oh my, what a lovely quilt top!! You go, girl!!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Gorgeous!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

North Winds is such a lovely block. It looks great in a rainbow color palette.

Delighted Hands said...

What an incredible top! I usually add the border just so I don't have to lose all of the points! It is a stunning top!

Vicki in MN said...

Absolutely beautiful, I love how you ran the colors diagonally.

Preeti said...

When I think of winds from the north, they sound cold and punishing. Your gorgeous blocks are warm and cheerful and so so beautiful! Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.