Wednesday, November 29, 2023

WIP Wednesday 11.29.2023

I finished the 'free' guild project.


pattern: tube method string blocks
panto: serpentine

I pulled out a few of my Santa motorcycle pillow panels.


I also pulled green, red and white. I decided the white was a little harsh so I went with a tan. 

I was anxious to start the blocks. I'll be using an old stand by pattern. I refer to it as Mock Trip Around the World by Quilting Assistant. I've also heard it referred to as modified 9 patch.



pattern: Quilting Assistant Mock Trip Around the World

If interested, I made this pattern here and here and here (corgi butt quilt) and here
and here and here. There are still more that I have made! OK! I cry 'Uncle!' but I really like the versatility of this block.




1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

This is going to be a great way to use up those panels!!!