Monday, November 13, 2023

Design Wall Monday 11.13.2023

Lynn, our Michigan Quilt of Valor leader, posted the veterans that we had the honor of awarding Quilts of Valor ceremony at the Original Quilting and Sewing Expo. The gentleman on the right was awarded a quilt that I had made from start to finish!

I pulled out one of my Christmas panels to work on this week. I forgot to take the picture before I added the first border and a few 'go withs'. I'm going to make Villa Rosa's Grand Prize pattern.


Sharing with Judy at Design Wall Monday.



5 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The Grand Prize pattern is a new one to me. I like it!

Delighted Hands said...

What a striking design--it will look great with the fabrics you've chosen!

grammajudyb said...

I like that Villa Rose pattern! Anxious to see your rendition!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Isn't it fun to see where your quilt goes? I know thats not always easy to know - but yay!!! How cool!!

Judy S. said...

Those folks look really happy with their beautiful quilts. It was nice you got to see the ceremony! I love that cat panel and can't wait to see the rest of this project.