Wednesday, December 20, 2023

WIP Wednesday 12.20.2023

 One fish...


Two fish...


pattern inspiration: Hopscotch by Quilting Renditions

After my two Santa Fisherman are completed, I have two more Santa Motorcycles to make. Here are another set of blocks ready to be sewn together.


Oooops! After sewing countless Mock Trip Around the World blocks together, you would think I would check the parts orientation before sewing! Looks like I'll be inviting 'Jack' to a little pre-holiday gathering....LOL On the bright side, I only mis-sewed 17 and not the whole batch of 44 blocks. :)


Sharing today with Susan at MidWeek Makers.


3 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

You are amazing! They look incredible!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

That panel is wonderful and I love how you are using it! Happy Stitching!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are fun, Pat! Happy Santas! I love that green border fabric in the first one. You're on a roll with getting these quilts done!