Wednesday, December 27, 2023

WIP Wednesday 12.27.2023

I decided to work on the Olaf panel from the guild free table. Here is Olaf and my fabric pull.

I 'know' I should make snowflakes as the outer border so I made one. I just wasn't liking it. So I made a pinwheel star to compare. Hummmm....I might go in search of Olaf fabric and make stars with Olaf in the middle. I'll settle on something I like...eventually....


                    Pinterest is so much fun!
            *pinwheel star...12.5 inch unfinished
                     no link...made with cut 3.5 inch squares, hst's and 3.5 x 6.5 inch 
                        flying geese. (I know: preaching to the choir LOL)




  

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love Olaf! The white star with blue background and an Olaf print in the center would be cute! Looking forward to seeing what you do.

Delighted Hands said...

You will figure it out and it will be fantastic!

Bonnie said...

What a fun panel. Olaf will look great with your fabric pull. I'm looking forward to what you decide to do.

Judy S. said...

Can't wait to see what you do with this! I love that Olaf.