Friday, December 29, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 12.29.2023

I took Little Penguin's advice and went with sawtooth stars with Olaf print in the middle. The parts ready to sew together.


 I thought I take the easy way out and 'see' if I liked the already made pinwheel sawtooth star.


hummmm...that's a no! I made one more star and added a bit to the top and bottom to make Olaf longer but now wished I had added more. Oh well....live and maybe, learn. It's approximately 56 x 67 before quilting.


pattern inspiration: Sidelights by Mountain Creek Creations and the snowman in 
                                    first picture from Pinterest




6 comments:

Judy S. said...

Love it! Where did you find the Olaf print? It's a perfect addition!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

So cute! I like the off-center setting and the different borders you added. Glad it worked out to use a small Olaf print for the stars!

Delighted Hands said...

What a perfect setting for Olaf!!! Very nice !

Judy in Michigan said...

Great quilt, the stars are the perfect addition to Olaf. Best wishes for a Happy 2024!! Let's remember the good old days and look forward to a bright new year!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh my Stars!!! that is adorable!!! LOVE the Olaf and his stars!!!!

SueR said...

Happy New Year, Pat! Hope you have another great year quilting!