Friday, April 5, 2024

Finish or NOT Friday 4.5.2024

 I have a finish!

A leftover from the March 2024 RSC color of purple. My Purple Plus with purple binding!


pattern: plus with 5.5 inch cut squares (public domain)
panto: vertical serpentine

I decided to make yellow (the April 2024 Rainbow Scrap Challenge color) umbrellas (the April 2024 Table Scraps Challenge shape). Somehow, this simple concept morphed into using novelties for the umbrella canopies! LOL and now, I'm heading to the store because I used all my book and dog fabrics. Yikes.


Here is my wall hanging. The other umbrellas will be pieced into placemats.


This is a pattern form Kelli Fannin but she passed away and her website is closed down so it is no longer available.





5 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Those umbrellas are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your purple plus quilt, Pat! And those umbrellas are cute! I’ve been looking at umbrella ideas on Pinterest, and I think I saw those there. I might need to make some, too!

Jenny said...

Lovely little umbrellas!

Delighted Hands said...

The yellow umbrellas are perfect!!! You drafted them just right!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That purple is GORGEOUS!!! Love how the pluses fall!!!
and your yellow rainbows - oh my gosh - too cute!