Wednesday, April 17, 2024

WIP Wednesday 4.17.2024

I am continuing work on using the Twister Ruler for the MelonHeads. I was able to sew the pinwheels together (correctly!).

pattern: Twister Ruler staring with 10 inch squares and 6.25 inch border

I needed to add 'a little bit' to the eagle panel to make it wide enough for the pinwheel piece. I was deciding on inner/outer border. Should I 'go light' or 'darker'. This is pretty much even, although it doesn't look it.

I made the decision to use the white and medium blue with stars.

pattern: Twister Ruler

I'm actually liking this quilt. It is something a little different than 'what' you normally 'see' with panels. Thanks to Marilyn of the MelonHeads who needed someone to use the Twister Ruler blocks in a quilt sample. Otherwise, I never would have combined the two! :)

Sharing today with Susan at MidWeek Makers.



2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohhhhh I like this layout - that looks SO cool!!

Delighted Hands said...

From blocks to a perfect compliment to the panel!!! Wow!