Wednesday, April 10, 2024

WIP Wednesday 4.10.2024

Yesterday I spent the afternoon in the sewing room working on my umbrella placemats. The first picture is on the design wall. The second picture is 'in the wild' on the kitchen table.



pattern: umbrellas by Kelli Fannin, no longer available
quilting: squiggly lines on Baby Brother, no pattern.

I have 4 more to quilt and bind for the Meals on Wheels. This guild meeting is Thursday night so I better get busy. I was surprised that my muscles were achy after quilting up the six placemats. I also loaded a QOV for the Thursday night guild but I am seriously procrastinating on quilting it. That will be Thursday morning's activity...Just in time....

Sharing today with Susan at MidWeek Makers.



5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those make a very pretty table, Pat! I bet your family will enjoy them. Good luck getting everything done for your guild meeting, but take it easy, too!

Delighted Hands said...

the umbrella place mats are stunning--great job!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Your placemats are lovely, well done!
I'm hosting TGIFF link party this Friday, feel free to join in! Feel free to join my regular link party on Saturdays too ;))

Anonymous said...

Love these umbrella items. Nicely done.

Anonymous said...

ejaneemerson@yahoo.com