Friday, July 19, 2024

Finish or NOT Friday 7.19.2024

I have a finish! Not only that! but I finished it in time for Show and Share on Wednesday! Yay!

The MelonHeads Picnic theme was 'Dog Day Afternoon' with every thing dogs! Here is my completed dog quilt.



pattern: Cherrydale from Villa Rosa Designs
panto: serpentine

I orginally brought the dogs on scooters to make a 3 yard quilt but then I came across the pile of white/grey/black 2.5 inch strips already cut and *knew* the pattern Cherrydale would be a good fit. I am very happy with how it turned out and know it will brighten a child's day at it's forever home!

Sharing today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday.

3 comments:

grammajudyb said...

Three yard quilts are great, but this adorable print needed the pattern you chose! So sew cute!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is a fun quilt, Pat! Your quilting really brings it to life, too. Great finish!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...


What a cute print! Love the skate boards and the "curved" quilting sure gives your project great movement! Congratulations on a finish!