Monday, November 23, 2020

Design Wall Monday 11.23.2020

 Do bad things come in three's?

My number 2 bad thing (that just sounds wrong!)...I went to start my car on Saturday and it hesitated. So I thought I'd turn it off, let it re-set and start again. I'd be on my way in a jiffy to the grocery store.

Guess again...


...dead battery. We were on our way in a jiffy, but to Costco to buy a new battery. 

I'm working on Clue 6 from the A11 Mystery from Alycia.



pattern credit: Alycia from Alycia Quilts and JudyL from Patchwork Times

Linking up with Judy at Design Wall Monday

2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohhh Love LOVE love the mystery.
Not so like the poor car.... hope its an easy fix- your husband is a pretty handy guy to have around lately ;-)

Barwitzki said...

Beautiful pattern. The border is perfect ... your colors are just gorgeous.
I like sewing, have never made a quilt ... but when I see such beautiful work, I get really excited to try it :-))
Best regards to you.