Monday, November 9, 2020

Design Wall Monday 11.9.2020

 I think Friday the 13th came a little early to Bell Creek Quilts! 

While quilting the star row quilt, I had a few unlucky 'things' happen...

#1: I popped a seam! yikes...so now it has a little bit of Frankenstein stitching on the front!

#2: I ran out of bobbin thread mid-quilting pass. Not ONCE but TWICE!

#3: I failed to wind enough bobbins! yes...I had to de-thread the machine, wind about 1/3 of a bobbin then re-thread. I was, oh! so close!


pattern credit:

tan stars: my take on wonky meets floating stars
barn stars: from b quilts
lemon stars: from Missouri Star Quilt company
ribbon star: from Quilter's Cache

panto credit: large scribbles

My Frankenstein seam...


This wonderful quilt might belong to me now!  lol

I pulled fabric for a new project yesterday. I'm not to sure about it but time will tell...


Linking up with Judy at Design Wall Monday

1 comment:

Quiltpiecer said...

Some days are just like that! I've had my share for sure. Tomorrow is another day. Looking forward to seeing the finish.