Monday, January 3, 2022

Design Wall Monday 1.3.2022

I'm starting the new year out slow in the sewing room. 

Angela announced that the January RSC2022 color is red so I change the blog color to reflect that. I then didn't like my winter scene so I went ahead and found a Heart picture on the web. I'm a little sneaky as I start pulling out my heart themed quilts and placemats in mid-January as my wedding anniversary is January 17th. We eloped to Lake Tahoe, Nevada 36 years ago. 

I had my current crumb quilt from the RSC2021 on the frame so I decided to quilt it down yesterday.


pattern credit: crumb blocks, public domain
                        layout: Stash Statement by Kelly Young

panto credit: large scribbles

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

We have a January anniversary also - the 9th! Went skiing for our honeymoon. I love your rainbow crumb quilt! Sounds like the perfect project for January.

Bonnie said...

Ha! I have the same quilt in the UFO pile. I have the crumb blocks done, purchased a grey to go with but haven't done anything else. Must get going. I really like yours -- I hope my blocks are as vibrant as yours but I can't remember as I haven't looked at them for a while. Congrats on the almost finish.

Judy S. said...

What a great place to have a wedding! Nice work on the quilts, too. You are an inspiration!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is a very sneaky way to remember your anniversary!!
Love that crumb quilt!!!