Saturday, January 29, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 1.29.2022

Today is the fifth Saturday of January of the color RED! I consider the fifth Saturday of the month as a 'bonus' or 'free' sewing day!

Did you guess what I did with my little red crumb quilt sandwiches?


I made 'free'style hearts for the little table top tree I brought on clearance after Christmas! I just might make ornaments for all the seasons and/or months. I'm kinda liking the pop of color on the counter. 😍



I started sewing the monochromatic 16 patch blocks for the November 2021 Color Block quilt Woven Stars by Debby Brown. You'll need to enroll...if you haven't and it's free...and then scroll to the bottom of the directions to be able to click on the downloadable link. Of course, I started with RED! LOL



Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday

6 comments:

scraphappy said...

Such cute red hearts! It will be fun to play with different colors for your tree.

Maggie said...

Love the tree with the hearts. It is a great idea, so looking forward to all the months of the year. Stay warm and safe.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is a fun idea! Sounds like a great seasonal project to me!

Karen's Korner said...

I love seeing what others make with their scraps. Very sweet hearts and like your idea of a seasonal tree.

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a sweet RED display, Pat!!

Deb A said...

Such cute hearts in red for the tree. Do I see green shamrocks for March in your future? How fun that will be to decorate all year.