Saturday, January 15, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 1.15.2022

 Today is the third Saturday of January of the color RED!

I decided to make wonky (or Maverick-if you're a Bonnie Hunter fan!) stars that I upsized to 12.5 inches unfinished. Here are a few with red centers:


I ended up really wonky, eh? Maybe next month I'll try to even them out...lol 

But wait, how about a couple with reversed colors?


Ummm, pretty wonky! I'm only making a few as they will finish at 12 inches in the quilt so fewer will go further. Or at least, that is my thought. 😍

pattern credit:  If you Google Search 'Wonky Star' or 'Maverick Star'...
                        be prepared for about a million tutorials!

Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday

4 comments:

Sue said...

Love them! And go wonky-no straightening next month. LOL

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love wonky stars! Fun idea to make them in the reversed colors, too!

Maggie said...

Love these wonderful wonky stars!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wonky Stars are SEW much fun, Pat!! Nice work on your RED ones.