Saturday, January 22, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 1.22.2022

Today is the fourth Saturday of January of RED.

I wanted to use my crumbs from RSC2021 and when I saw the Crumb Jumble block, I knew I wanted to try and make it! I first saw it on Susan of Quilt Fabrication's blog when she was participating in Bonnie Hunter's Blog Hop promoting her String Frenzy book


pattern credit: Crumb Jumble from Bonnie Hunter's String Frenzy book

I finished my Heart table runner. It was a quick quilt and bind project!


panto credit: serpentine

I had almost two full bobbins leftover from Titan the dog quilt and I thought one of my RSC2021 quilts would take three bobbins...so, guess what? I quilted down a RSC2021 quilt and it did use three bobbins.



pattern credit: Mary's Rectangles
panto credit: serpentine

I had a few very productive days in the sewing room!

Linking up to SoScrappy Saturday

5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Super cute RSC21 quilt finish, Pat, and a darling table runner, too!! I don't recall seeing the Blog Hop for Bonnie's book with those Crumb Jumble blocks. That pattern is going to make a fun RSC quilt!

Mari said...

Great finish! I love the hearts, too. I'm a sucker for anything hearts. It really was a very productive week for you!

Kirsten said...

Wonderful crumb blocks and a great finish for your RSC21! I really like the heart runner as well. The great thing about these link parties is seeing patterns we might not otherwise see.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Lots of fun things to see in your post today! Love the Crumb Jumble blocks, and the heart runner, too. Your "Mary's Rectangles " quilt turned out beautifully!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog