Friday, January 21, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday 1.21.2022

This Friday is a mixed bag of things to report.

First: Titan the Dog revealed! I have a call into my SIL that he is complete and ready for pickup. Or we could meet up or ???


 


pattern credit: Billie Lauder's There's a Dog on my Quilt
                        free pieced letters by Tonya Rucci

panto: serpentine

I had about two extra bobbins wound with white thread from quilting Titan so I decided to quilt down one of the RSC2021 Rainbow quilts. I only needed one more bobbin to do the quilting. So much better than transferring the extra long arm bobbin thread to Baby Brother bobbin thread! Today I put the binding on.


pattern credit: Mary's Rectangles

panto: serpentine

I also made a few hearts for a new table runner in the family room. You guessed it! I wanted use up more of the white thread but decided pink would blend better!


panto: serpentine

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Titan the Dog makes such a fun quilt! I love how his ear is perked up. Looking forward to seeing your finished RSC quilt, too!

Judy in Michigan said...

I think I made a doggie quilt like that for our granddaughter who is now 22. I will have to ask about that. AND, Tonya is a great quilter and I love her letters. Do you have her book?? If so, the little example that says LAFF is the one I did for her. Glad you have been so productive - I need to get a move on!! Love your work.

grammajudyb said...

Billie Lauder’s booklet with her “ There’s a Dog in My Quilt” pattern, was the first quilt book I ever purchased. That was a long time ago! It still makes me smile. Thanks for the memory!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Titan is PERFECT!!!