Saturday, January 8, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 1.8.2022

Today is actually the second Saturday of January of the color RED!

I suppose that means that I need to decide on a few blocks for RSC2022, right? 

My first block is Angel Wings!


 Just kidding! I sewed it wrong so out came Jack and in a jiffy, I had it fixed. Crumb hearts with the bottom cut-offs. A few of my fellow bloggers and RSC-ers suggested using the crumbs as a base for the hearts and I thought that was a great way to use up some of the crumb blocks I made for  RSC2022.


pattern credit: Scrappy Improv Hearts by Love and Stitches

Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday

5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE those Angel Wings in RED, Pat!! (wink!) What a good use for the Crumb blocks you made last year.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your crumb hearts are pretty! I tried to save the bonus HSTs from my crumb hearts to use in some way, but my sewing machine didn't like all those tiny seams and bits of fabric and wanted to chew them up. I hope you have getter luck, Pat!

Karen's Korner said...

If ever you need to make angel wings you will know how. They are pretty even though not intended.

Judy S. said...

Love those hearts and the color red!

Jenny said...

Very nice, love those hearts in gorgeous rich red!